Wednesday, August 10, 2011

“Mom you’re working too hard.” Spencer Hardy (Me)

The day started off with delicious oatmeal made by Mama Toni, I, of course, enhancing the oatmeal with maple syrup. We then started out toward the half completed kitchen. We started out plastering, something I think I have mastered only to observe Moses and Freddie professionally flinging cement at the wall. We plastered while my mother took the helm of carrying all the heavy items. My mother never seizes to amaze me by defying her age with buckets of sand. We then made our way back to the mission house for a large lunch and nap. We then set back out to finish our job at the kitchen, I laid down the rest of the floor while the boys finished plastering. We then finished our day in the mission house with dinner and a fire.

0 comments: