Monday, March 18, 2013

Hand Washing


 
Morning started with sun shining again.  I headed to secondary school as usual motion and I efficiently cured for the students with colds and diarrhea then took down the decorations used to celebrate a teachers wedding the day before.  We did some exercises together pushups, sit ups, leg raises, lunge squats and burpies before getting ready for tea. 

It was fun.  The students were busy with final exams-We set up a hand washing station for the teachers and washing station for the teachers and I helped with some listing of grades.

After lunch I helped in the office a while and talked to some teachers. I headed home before the Afternoon torrential rain began-

Edward returned from Iringa without problem and we chatted for while before dinner.

Tonight I worked on a poster. About worms for the primary school students.

0 comments: